Web Design F.A.Q
Web Design Questions & Answers
- Where could I find examples of websites you've worked on?
- Check out our Portfolio for a list of projects we've designed. Additional links can be provided when you request a quote.
- How long will it take you to design my website?
- The length of time it may take us to design your site will vary based on the size of the site you're wanting to build, the amount of content you provide, and the complexity of the features requested.
For example, a 6 page website consisting of a simple design with a modest amount of text and pictures would take between 3 to 4 weeks from start to finish. That is to say, that if you were to get started today, we could have your website finished in approximately 3 to 4 weeks.Other factors which may impact the design deadline include: the number of revisions you wish to make, how long it takes you to provide text and pictures for the site, and any delays on our part (which are few and rare).
- How many revisions will I be able to request on my project?
- The number of revisions, or sets of corrections, allotted on your project will be based on the design package you choose; we could make as little as 2 revisions per page or as many as 6. When you request a quote, we'll get in touch to discuss the different design options we have available and put together a package that's right for you.
- How many initial concepts will you guys come up with?
- This depends on the design package you choose; we can design just 1 initial concept or many, depending on your needs.
- Is hosting included with the design?
- We do not include web hosting with our design service, but a range of Managed Hosting plans are available if you wish to host with us once we finish the design.
- What if I'm not happy with the site you've designed for me?
- Although this is extremely rare, you may decide that you're not entirely satisfied with your new website; if this is the case, we'll be happy to work with you to resolve the situation and figure out the best way to move forward. If we're ultimately unable to deliver a design that you're truly satisfied with, we'll be glad to reimburse you as much as 50% of the original design fee. Please see our Terms of Service for our refund policy.
- Will you optimize my new website?
- We provide a one-time Search Engine Optimization service with most of our design packages. Ongoing Search Engine Optimization is also available as an add-on service for our Managed Hosting clients.
- I can't find an answer to my question, what now?
- We're always glad to hear from you; give us a call at 888.707.5717 to speak with one of our friendly staff members.